Will Invisalign Close the Spaces and my Gap? (Photos)

I have spaces between majority of my teeth and a missing tooth due to a cavity at the bottom so i think invisalign wont work at the bottom. Will it? and Will it close all the spaces? Also is there like a possible payment plan? Sadly i do not know the amout of space between them but I do have pictures

Gaps and a missing tooth and invisalign

+1

good job on the photos.

You front gaps would likely be able to be closed with Invisalign, the back gap is not likely.

Best bet is to get a full consultation with an orthodontist.

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Closing spaces with invisalign

+1

The answer is yes.  In fact, Invisalign’s top mechanical movement is being able to close space, especially the gap or what we call diastema in front of the maxillary (or upper) two teeth.  Adults as well as teens that are looking to close spaces in between their teeth without knowing that you have braces on at all, Invisalign is a good choice.  Invisalign is a set of discrete clear retainers that you can take in and out to eat as well as brush and floss of teeth.  During Invisalign treatment, we switch each trey out every two weeks.  The average time for Invisalign treatment is anywhere from a year to 18 months.  If you have spaces in between your teeth and you would like to get the spaces closed without anyone knowing, schedule your free consultation today to get Invisalign treatment or Invisalign Teen and experience what everybody else is talking about today.

Ron D. Wilson, DMD
Gainesville Orthodontist

Invisalign can close most spaces

+1

Many of the minor gaps you display can be closed by Invisalign, but when a tooth is missing, it is best handled restoratively (meaning an implant or bridge).  Molor movement of that distance takes a lot of time and is beyond what Invisalign was designed for.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Can Close Spaces

+1

I am assuming that you may have postured your lower teeth forward before taking the photos, (instead of biting on your back teeth) which does alter the usefulness of the pictures to determine the current state of your bite. 

As well, it would appear that you may have a very large cavity on a lower tooth.  My suggestion would be to deal with this tooth before doing any orthodontic/Invisalign, as this is more pressing for your general well being/health. This large cavity has the potential to lead to an infection of your jaw and swelling. 

Now that we've got that out of the way... It would appear that Invisalign can likely be used to close your top spaces, and the spaces between the teeth in the bottom, except where you have the cavity. 

I would suggest that the only way to be sure, is to see an orthodontist (a dentist who is a specialist in orthodontics having had an additional 2-3 years of full time education). 

Shervin Abbaszadeh, DDS
Toronto Orthodontist

Invisalign possibilities for multiple space closure

+1

Looking at your pictures I can see your case has lots of possibilities definitely including Invisalign.  Invisalign may solve many or all of your concerns but further dental care may be required after Invisalign to finish filling spaces such as your missing tooth.  Have an Invisalign dentist take impressions and pictures and submit you case for a 3d virtual image proposal and you will be able to see for little or nothing what can be done.  There are many payment options so discuss them with your Invisalign dentist.

Scott LeSueur, DDS
Mesa Cosmetic Dentist