Can Invisalign or Ceramic Braces Work for my Teeth? (photo)

I am almost seventeen and my family has finally earned enough money to afford some sort of dental treatment. However at school, I have to do a lot of presentations and I am kind of worried that if I get regular braces, I won't be able to talk because my teeth are too sore. I was wondering if invisalign or ceramic braces can work and possibly provide an estimated cost. Thanks :)

CAN INVISALIGN OR CERAMIC WORK FOR ME?

+1

Need more information but upper arch does look narrow.  I would recommend conventional braces with ceramic in upper front if you wish.  Please do have a consultation with at least one orthodontic specialist and more than one if necessary until you find someone you feel really comfortable with.  You should have a very clear understanding of the problem and the solution that they have communicated to you.  You want to use the fastest most efficient method possible and get it finished as quickly as you can but I would try to avoid resorting to surgical approaches.  

Phoenix Orthodontist

Invisalign or Ceramic

+1

From the looks of your case you would be best to go with ceramic braces.  It seems you need palatal expansion.  Your case is too complex for invisalign.  Also consider Periodontally Acellerated Osteogenic Orthodontics (PAOO)  this will shorten your treatment time to 6 months or less.  Good Luck!

Lawrence Singer, DMD
Washington Cosmetic Dentist