Invisalign for Bucked Teeth?

My top teeth are bucked because I sucked my thumb for years. I noticed a very large gap between the top front teeth and the bottom front teeth. Is invisalign for me?

Yes- it would work for you.

+3

It could be that is gap was caused from sucking your thumb or tongue thrusting. Invisalign could easily move the teeth back in position but you are going to have to have a retainer (usually at night) to maintain the new orthodontic position.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign can work for bucked teeth

+1

Invisalign is one of the ways to move teeth. There could be other reasons for those gaps. Please see an orthodontist who can evaluate your specific situation and recommend proper treatment.

Good Luck!

Bobby Virk, DMD, MSD
Bellevue Orthodontist