Invisalign or Braces for Crooked and Misaligned Teeth?

My teeth are crooked and misaligned. I'm 21 year old and being a college student, I don't want to have metal mouth, but at the same time, I want to have nicely aligned teeth. So what would you recommend, braces or Invisalign?

Invisalign for crowded and misaligned teeth

+1

Nowadays young girls your age are very concerned about their appearance and for this reason you should choose the cosmetic route and get Invisalign.You won't be sorry. Nobody will even notice that you are wearing them and the change is gradual so its perfect for you at your age. In about a year, you'll have a beautiful smile!

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for Crooked Teeth

+1

Invisalign will likely be a great option for you to straighten your teeth and improve your smile. You may have decay around that big silver filling on your lower left back tooth...if so -- you'll need to fix that before moving forward with Invisalign.

Susan Goode Estep, DMD
Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist