Can I get Invisalign before Implant but after extraction on tooth #30? I am 27 years old with good bone structure.

I have had 2 root canals done from a dentist on tooth #30. 4years after root canal, they take an x-ray and it shows that it has a huge infection;I was told I need to get an implant.My mouth still has 3 wisdom teeth causing misalignments.#30 is extracted and currently in 8 weeks of healing before implant.I would like to have invisalign implants, but readings found that ortho comes before implant.Should I get Invisalign now (before implant but after extraction)? How much Bone loss is there really?

Invisalign Before Implant

Yes, you can and should have your Invisalign completed after the extraction, and before the implant placement. That is the proper sequence.