Will Invisalign an Arch Expansion for a Wider Look?

I just had diagnostics completed for invisalign treatment. My upper arch is narrow- will invisalign automatically create arch expansion for a wider look , can this happen for the jaw as well?

Narrow arch, will invisalign expand it

When your dentists submits the case to invisalign he/she will direct the technicians to expand the arch to achieve the look you are seeking.  You are no able to expand the jaw.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Can invisalign widen my smile?

Neither braces nor Invisalign can make a huge change in arch width for adult patients.  The more expansion you do the less stable the final result will be meaning that if you stop wearing your retainer for a few nights, even years later, the width will begin to collapse

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist