Could Invisalign Aligners Take Any Longer Than Five Weeks?

I'm on week 7 and still don't have any Invisalign aligners. My dentist called me 7 weeks ago to tell me that they got the computer simulation. How much longer should I wait?

Normally 4-5 weeks

+1

The normal length of time to wait is 4-5 weeks, but some cases are more involved and can take a little longer.  At 7 weeks, I would start to wonder and give a call to the dentist so he can contact Align Inc to see the status.

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign aligners can take longer than expected

+1

Due to the fact there are several middle men, the length of time to get Invisalign aligners can take longer than expected. Check back with you dentist in another 10-14 days if you have not heard anything.

West Des Moines Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.