Will Invisalign Affect my Speech?

I am dietitian and my primary responsibility is to consult patients. I would like to know if invisalign affect my ability to speak properly.

Invisalign Efffect on Speech

Invisalign has very little effect (if any) on speech.  I have treated many patients with Invisalign, and only a few have had a speech effect.  For those few patients who have a small lisp when they start Invisalign, I give them a fast, simple exercise to eliminate the lisp.  I am currently treating prominent Atlanta radio personality with Invisalign -- and she wears her trays on the air -- so I guess you could say that not only can you not SEE Invisalign -- you can't HEAR Invisalign either.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist