Invisalign for a 23 Year Old?

I'm 23. I have over bite problem. Am I eligible to undergo Invisalign treatment at this age?

Yes to Invisalign for 23-year-old

+1

You can get Invisalign at age 23 as long as your case qualifies for it. Depends on the severity of your case and how much is needed to correct your smile. I still always vote for Invisalign due to its high acceptance amongst my patients.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Your age is not a problem at all for Invisalign

+1

Invisalign is excellent at any age, however it is indicated for minor tooth movement. An open bite is a complex situation, in most cases not correctable with Invisalign. A well trained orthodontist should be able to clarify your situation.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for patients in their 20s

+1

Invisalign is a great choice for you at 23 years old. Invisalign is a great option for all adults--and even some teens. And I have used Invisalign in quite a few cases to improve overbites. Go for it!

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist