Do I have an Inverted V or protruding cartilage? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty 6 months ago. My surgeon removed a large hump on my nose, used spreader grafts, rotated the tip upwards. After the surgery, an artery ruptured and I had a large blood clot removed. Now my nose looks strange, especially from the front. It looks and feels like a depression in the middle of my nose. My surgeon says it's actually cartilage that needs to be resected. What's really wrong with my nose and how can it be fixed?

Rhinoplasty revision

+1
I think that an exam in person is critical. I can see some things in the photos but I would definitely need better photos that are larger and more importantly would have to perform an exam in person.