Inverted Nipples That Come & Go?

I am 32 years old, when I was 27 I had to have a breast biopsy done on my right breast due to them finding a large mass in it. Luckily at the time it was benign. I was being screened 2x a year, for Fibrocystic Breast. Lately I've notied my right breast ( Nipple ) has started to invert, however it does not stay , it comes & goes. I have also lost 40lbs and have a lot of lose skin on my breast. However , the right one does hurt occasionally. Should I be concerned?

Inverted nipple

+2

An inverted nipple can be "normal" however a change leading to an inversion is of concern. It probably is nothing, but you may want to see a breast surgeon because of your history.