How Soon Can You Tell when There's an "Inverted V" After Rhinoplasty?

I had a closed rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago. Since the cast removal, I noticed a clear indication of where the nose (cartilage) attaches to the bone. The cartilage in that area seems too narrow and then the bone is raised (with a bump and a line all the way down to the cheeks). It's a slight but noticable inverted-V. In profile, it looks like my nose was removed and re-attached but not completely and at a slightly irregular (higher) angle than what would create a natural line. Is this common?

Postop Rhinoplasty

+1

It is too early to tell at this point.  It generally takes bout 6 months to a year before your final result is present.  At three weeks time there is too much swelling to be able to tell what is exactly going on.

Sit tight and be patient.  Good luck.

Inverted V after rhinoplasty.

+1

You have to wait 6-12 months to make any determination and I can't say without seeing a photo, so be patient.