Where can I buy Steri Strips or a similar product? (photos)

Is there a similar product to STERI-STRIPS ???I have been to every Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart ...ect. apparently they are no longer sold to the general public. I really need something I can by at a retail store!

Steri-strips

If you can't get steri-strips in a local pharmacy then I usually recommend to my patients paper tape which you should be able to get in the pharmacy.

Steri-Strips

Steri-Strip use is really a matter of a surgeon's personal preference.  I don't use them all of the time.  Typically, I don't always replace them once they fall off after surgery.  Most surgeons have steri-strips in their office.  I recommend that you see your ABPS board certified plastic surgeon and let he/she evaluate you and decide whether or not to replace if necessary. 

Joshua Lampert, MD