Is There Any Non-invasive Way to Selectively Take out Fat?

I feel that my right side of the face is fuller from fat than the left side lending an uneven appearance. Is there any way to take out fat without incisions?

AccuSculpt for Non-Invasive Selective Removal of Facial Fat

+1

Hi New York,

There is a laser liposuction treatment termed AccuSculpt that can selectively remove fat from the face through a very small opening in the skin.  Dr. Alan Matarasso of New York City performs this procedure.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Non-invasive methods of fat removal

+1

Due to the immense demand for localized fat reduciton, there are many new non-invasive (this does not mean painless) but non-surgical methods that are purported to reduce subcutaneous fat that vary from radiofrequency devices, to ultrasonic therapy, to lasers, to cryolipolysis, etc. However it is truly difficult to assess the true effectiveness of these Miniminally invasive techniques such as mesotherapy. AT this point, I am reluctant to invest. I myself have tried a radiofrequency device but found the treatments to be more painful than I could tolerate.