Can the Non Invasive Porcelain Veneers Go over the Muscle Separating my Front Teeth?

Veneers over soft tissue

+1

I think that the gum tissue would need to be removed in order to get a good result. If by non invasive, you mean no prep veneers, then it would be a good idea to get a consultation to see what's really possible for you.

Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist

Veneers can fill spaces between teeth.

+1

The two front veneers can cover the space between your teeth and will follow the contour of your gums. If there s a large piece of gum tissue present then it can be removed before the veneers are placed...Dr Thomas

Michael J. Thomas, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Porcelain veneers cover tooth structure only

+1

Dentists deal with two types of tissues, hard tissue and soft tissue.  Normally, a soft tissue solution is for a soft tissue problem, and hard tissue solution for a hard tissue problem.

The short answer is no.  However, there may be a simple solution for you.  Without seeing you or a photo, I can only guess, so I suggest a consultation with an experienced cosmetic dentist

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist