Least Invasive Brow Lift Methods?

Hello! I'm interested in different brow lift techniques that are the least invasive and suitable for a 23 year old female. I think in particular my outer part is a problem. I also have quite a lot of forehead skin and deep set eyes and all together gives a feeling of a lot of pressure on my eyes. I also dislike my high hairline. What would you recommend?

Least invasive brow lift techniques

+1

If you feel that your brows are low set, you should see a plastic surgeon that specializes in the brows and lids to give you the best advice. The least invasive brow lift techniques do not even involve surgery; botox can be used to chemically lift the brows in certain cases and you may benefit from this prior to undergoing any surgery. There are various types of brow lifting procedures, some of which can lift just the lateral portion or the tail of the brow using a small incision in the scalp. Another type of lift can also lift the forehead using a small endoscopic camera.  Good luck.  

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Least Invasive Brow Lift Methods?

+1

The best method to lift a brow in an individual with a high hairline would be a brow lift performed at the hairline.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial procedures and brow lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liquid Brow Lift & Ulthera

+1

You may want to consider a liquid brow lift or Ulthera. A liquid brow lift involves the use of injectables (facial fillers and/or Botox) to lift and smooth the brow. Ulthera is a laser skin tightening treatment that has also proven effective in lifting the brow. These non-invasive methods may be a good place to start and a surgical brow lift can be performed in the future if you'd like more dramatic results.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Browlift

+1

There are a few different methods to having a browlift.  The first thing would be to evaluating the current location of your brow and determine how best to achieve the results you seek.  Depending on what you are seeking, the least invasive method can be discussed.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can help guide you to achieve the results you seek.  Computer imaging will also be helpful in visualizing and communicating with your surgeon the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Brow lift

+1

It's unusual for a 23 year old to need a surgical brow lift.  I would recommend that you consider Botox to the crow's feet area and the area between your eyebrows (NOT the forehead) and see if this raises your brow enough.

Gil Kryger, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift options

+1

In general, it would be unusual for a 23 year old to need a brow lift, but an exam would be needed to determine if you might be a candidate for surgery or not.  There are a variety of methods that can be used to perform a brow lift.  An endoscopic brow lift is less invasive than some of the other methods, but it would not address a high hairline.  If the issue is only with the lateral brow, then sometimes a temporal lift can be done with an incision in the temporal hair area.  Again, this would not address a high hairline however.  The best method to address a high hairline would be an incision right around the hairline, where some skin below can be excised and the hairline lowered.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon