Which Non Invasive Approach is Best?

I have some fat around the mid section that I want removed. I am only interested in non invasive techniques. I had liposonix done about ten weeks ago to modest results, but am interested in something with faster results. I am looking at the following, and was hoping some professionals could guide me towards the best option: coolshaping, zerona, ultrashape, carbony, verasmooth... I'm leaning towards zerona with a mix of carbony. Would that be a good approach? I can post pics if it would help.

CoolSculpting after Liposuction

+1

CoolSculpting a few weeks after liposuction is too soon.

CoolSculpting is the safe, non-invasive way to reduce fat in common trouble areas that tend to be diet and excercise resitant. Developed by Harvard scientists, the precisely controlled, FDA-cleared, patented procedure uses a cooling technology that targets subcutaneous fat cells by freezing them to the point of crystallization. Once crystallized, the cells are then eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system in a natural process. There is no damage to healthy tissue or skin cells. Also, because the procedure is non-invasive, there is no need for needles or anesthesia. Patients typically read, work on their laptops, listen to music, or relax during the procedure. Each session lasts one hour and therefore can easily be fit into a lunch break. After treatment, patients typically find it easy to return to everyday activities.

Most patients see a noticeable reduction of fat in the treatment area after one treatment although it make take more than one treatment to realize the full effects. Because the fat cells that are eliminated from CoolSculpting do not return, the results are lasting as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained.

Web reference: http://www.michaellawmd.com/what_is_coolsculpting.html

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting and Liposonix are the most effective non invasive fat reducers

+1

Some non invasive fat reducing techniques are not expected to kill the fat cells.  Any improvement would be considered temporary. Carboxy (I'm not sure what you mean by Carbony) is not a medically proven technique and its long term duration of effectiveness is uncertain. Ultrashape hasn't been FDA approved yet but Liposonix ultrasound is.  Some radiofrequency devices have been used, but there is no long term data of fat reduction being sustained with Exelis, Zerona laser, Velasmooth (I'm not sure what you mean by Verasmooth).  Be cautious of CoolShaping and other names in the United States that try to mimic "CoolSculpting" by Zeltiq. There have been patent infringements on the devices and some of these knock offs have produced scarring complications. Trust only the FDA cleared Zeltiq CoolSculpting for cryolipolysis (freezing the fat).

There is no quick fix. Liposuction is the most efficient but for non invasive techniques, it appears that CoolSculpting and Liposonix are the most effective here in the U.S.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/zeltiq/index.html

CoolSculpting as non invasive fat reduction

+1

Cooslculpting is a non-surgical alternative to liposuction. There is No cutting, No needles, No injections, No garments, No downtime, and No need for anesthesia. The other alternatives may reduce the appearance of fat but does not kill & eliminate the fat cells. Coolscultping and liposonix are the only available non-surgical alternative that actually kill fat cells. I prefer coolsculpting because there is no pain or need for pain meds.

Coolsculpting is designed to removal fatty areas that does not respond to diet and exercise.  When stubborn areas such as love handles and abdomen (tummy) does not respond to diet and exercise, and the time honored Liposuction or tummy tuck is not an option for you, consider freezing the fat with Coolsculpting.

Web reference: http://www.georgiaplastic.com/non-surgical-procedures-atlanta/coolsculpting/