Can Invisalign Fix or at Least Improve my Open Bite and Misaligned Teeth? (photo)

I am 40 years old and I have a misaligned jaw and teeth and an assymmetrical open bite (from thumbsucking into my teens). I wonder whether invasalign would be able to fix or at least somewhat improve my bite? Or would it be better to resort to traditional braces? Thanks in advance for your answer!

Open bite treatment with Invisalign

+1

Open bites are the hardest problems to fix orthodontically.  In many cases, Invisalign actually can do a better job than traditional braces.  Best bet is for you to find an orthodontist who is uses both Invisalign and braces to get the straight scoop!

Saint Louis Orthodontist

Invisalign for Open Bite and Misaligned Teeth

+1

In your case, you would do better with traditional orthodontics. Your teeth are "canted" (tilted), and Invisalign does not work well for that.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist