Does New Intralesional Cryotherapy Treatment for Keloids Work?

This new treatment is being launched in the US by using cryotherapy coupled with a probe to be inserted into the keloid, does this work after one treatment?

Keloids on the body can be treated with cryotherapy

+1

Cryotherapy definitely is an option for keloids, although not always the first option.  I use the cryotherapy option alongside IIT, lasers, and pressure treatment as a therapy for keloids. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/39/keloid-surgery.aspx

Intralesional cryotherapy and keloid treatment

+1

There are always new options for kelod scars and I predict this will be similar to all prior treatments that have made similar claims in the past. Keloid scars a response to injury. It is very likely that intralesional cryotherapy will induce an injury that will cause eventual growth of the keloid. Stay tuned!