What Are The Most Effective Intervals Between Fraxel Treatments?

what's the most effective intervals between fraxel laser treatments?? tnx

Fraxel Laser

+1

That depends on how deep the treatment was, and how aggressive the treatment, and your skin type. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Waiting time between treatments

+1

Depending on the particular machine and the area treated you usually are best waiting 6 weeks between treatments.

Richard Galitz, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fraxel company maintains waiting four weeks between treatments

+1

I love the Fraxel Dual but wait four weeks in between treatments for the face.  It can sometimes take up to four weeks depending on the area of the body treated to completely evaluate the area.  For instance, the chest peels slowly after the Fraxel Dual.  I achieve great results with their recommended period of treatment.

Michele S. Green, MD

I get the best results with a single aggressive treatment when using both Fraxel Repair and Restore Dual Laser treatments..

+1

I get the best results with a single aggressive treatment.  Multiple mild treatments will never achieve the same great results as a single effective treatment.  If you still want to do multiple milder treatments, I would recommend one month or more in between sessions.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon