Internal Stitches After Tummy Tuck?

Hi, I made a TT almost 3 weeks ago, from the 2nd week I started to feel some burning and tearing feeling below the incision and close to the pubic area. The pain has gotten worst, today my PS said that it might be an internal stitch which is pinching. The pain is awful, specially during the evening/night. I don't know how to calm it, it hurts like hell and I can barely walk. Im so sad! My PS said that it can take up to 90 days for it to dissolve, how will I be able to live with this pain!?tks

Post-operative pain after a tummy tuck subsides with time. You should be doing better.

+1

There are internal stitiches used with an abdominplasty but the pain you report is unusual.  It certainly should not last for 90 days.  I would check back with your surgeon and have the area closely examined.