Internal Post Rhinoplasty Scar Tissue?

has been 2years since my Rhinoplasty and I am happy with my nose. However, there is Scar Formation in my right nostril Covering about 80 percent of my airway, which would be considered as an obstruction. My doctor just gave me allegra and fluticasone nasal spray to try for a couple week, will this diminish the tissue?any laser, injection i can do? etc.. Other then surgery because i will never do surgery on nose again so that is not an option, there has to be another way to kill the scartissue

Post Rhinoplasty Scar

+1
An examination of the nasal passageway is necessary to give you sound advice. Anything less would result in a bad guess. Consult you surgeon and trust the advice or seek a second opinion.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon