Internal Bra Recovery, From the Side They're Puckered and Dented. Normal?

Hello ,I had revision surgery 1 week ago. I had an internal bra, and replaced 480 cc mod profile with 550 cc HP silicone implants. They are very swollen and making swishy watery noises... What's that ?!also they look strange from the side , puckered And dented , not a natural slope profile like i am hoping for . Is this normal for the recovery? Will it go away with the swelling? Thank you for your time

Recovery after Breast Augmentation Revisionary Surgery

+1

At 1 week post op surgery, it is too early to be evaluating your final results.  The "swishing" noises are common with breast surgery and will most likely go away.  The puckering may be related to the need for the skin to heal and re-drape.

It is too early to be worried at this point, keep your follow up appointments with your plastic surgeon and follow his/her advice.

Best Wishes.