Doctor Recommendations for Tummy Tuck and Implants in San Diego, California

I live in San Diego, I'm pretty new here so not sure who the great Dr.'s are for a tummy tuck & breast implants. Can anyone guide me in the right direction.

Finding a Board qualified surgeon in any recognized specialty

+1

It may be best for you to meet with at least 2 and possibly 3 surgeons. Probably all 3 wll be more than qualified and it is important for you to "feel" comfortable with your surgeon. www.plasticsurgery.org . This is the certifying agency that reviews all boards and after logging in, you can confirm board qualification in any recognized specialty.

Plastic Surgeon in San Diego, California

+1

San Diego has many good Plastic surgeons. Rather than offending some by mentioning others I would refer you to www.PlasticSurgery.org the website of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the premier Plastic Surgery Society in the US. ALL of its members are certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and adhere to the highest ethical and safety standards.  Review the profiles of several surgeons and do not make your decision until you have seen several of them. This way you will get an idea whom you trust the most.

Plastic surgeon in San Diego

+1

Call the American Society of Plastic Surgeons or the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and ask for a list of BOARD CERTIFIED Plastic Surgeons in your area and interview at least 2.

Barry H. Dolich, MD
Bronx Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1

Tummy tucks are one of my specialties as are breast implants. I am having a temporary price reduction for all cosmetic surgery as well as excellent financing. Watch my videos!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon