Michigan Doctor Recommendations - Silicone Microdroplets for Severe Acne Scarring

Looking for a facial plastic surgeon that preforms this either in Mi. or near it. Anyone know of one?

Silicone injections for acne scarring works well

+1

I have performed countless injections of silicone to manage acne scarring and it can work very well but unfortunately not perfectly.  For deeper scars it can work well.  It is important to find an experienced physician to do the work for you.  Fortunately, I have a ton of experience and have most of my patients who fly in to see me for this procedure.  However, it does take a few rounds to get the job done.  Remember it is never perfect just an improvement but can be a big one at that.

best,

Dr. Sam Lam
Dallas, TX

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Silicone injections for acne scars

+1

I would advise against silicone injections for acne scars, as they may cause secondary deformity.  I perform a lot of reconstructive treatments for patients who have undergone injections and now have complications. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS