Payment Plans for Scar Removal?

Basically I was abused as a child, and I have 17 year scars on my buttocks that I'm interested in getting removed so I can move on with my life. I lost my job of six years as a phlebotomist last july. I just wanted to now are there any other options out there for people who are not financially stable. thanks!

Scar revision

Depending on the extent of your scars, it may be possible to revise them during an office procedure that eliminates the high costs associated with hospitals and operating rooms. See a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area for an a consultation.