Payment Plans for Scar Removal?

Basically I was abused as a child, and I have 17 year scars on my buttocks that I'm interested in getting removed so I can move on with my life. I lost my job of six years as a phlebotomist last july. I just wanted to now are there any other options out there for people who are not financially stable. thanks!

Scar revision

+2

Depending on the extent of your scars, it may be possible to revise them during an office procedure that eliminates the high costs associated with hospitals and operating rooms. See a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area for an a consultation.