Would a Liposuction use the same incision that was made to insert pectoral implants?

Hello, I am interested to do a pectoral implants surgery that may include liposuction. I would like to know if liposuction is made through the same incision in the armpit that is used to insert the implants or is the liposuction usually made through seperate holes on the chest when conbined with pectoral implants procedure? The reason I'm asking this is because I would prefer to avoid extra marks on my chest that could be visible. Thanks

Liposuction via same incision as that for pectoral implants?

+2
It partly depends on where exactly on the chest liposuction is required. The armpit incision for pectoral implants does not give the best angle for access to all areas of the chest for liposuction. It's likely that you will need a separate incision for your liposuction.

London Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction Incisions

+1
Liposuction incisions can be incorporated in other planned incisions.  Prior scars can also be utilized if they are located in the area to be liposuctioned.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Pectoral implants and liposuction

+1
Pectoral implants are usually placed through an incision in the armpit. This is often not the ideal location to perform liposuction from.

+1
  The lateral border of the pectoralis can be etched through the same incision.