Plastic Surgeon in Texas Who Does Labiaplasty for Free or Low Cost?

I am interested in a labiaplasty, where can i find a plastic surgeon in texas to do it for free or low cost? I've heard that it is possible to get it for free in trade for before and after pictures. If I can't find it for free I would like to not pay much. I'm looking in Texas.

+1
Thank you for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Labiaplasty cost

+1

Labiaplasty cost depends on what procedures are required to address your concerns, and whether you are doing this under anesthesia or with straight local anesthetic.  For a straight forward labiaplasty, the cost could be ~3000 - 5000 depending on where you go and if you are adding an operating fee and anesthesia fee.  To lower your cost, you would have to feel comfortable doing this under local.  In addition, you may consider going to a residency training program to see if they would consider a price reduction for this procedure.

Hope this helps.

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

Low cost labiaplasty

+1

You may want to contact your local university hospital training center and inquire about being operated on under the supervision of professor. Typically these procedures are performed at a minimal cost to you.

Free or low-cost labiaplasty.

+1

First off, I am in Illinois. You will be hard pressed to find a surgeon to do this procedure or any procedure under barter or for trade.  This raises all sorts of red flags in terms of ethical boundaries.  Your best bet is to do your research and find a competent and compassionate labiaplasty surgeon.  Most of us have financing options available.  Don't forget: doing this procedure under local anesthetic can save you a significant amount of money.  I hope that this helps. 

Allan J. Parungao, MD
Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon