I Am Interested in a Tummy Tuck As I Am Very Insecure About my Excess Skin?

i have alot of excess skin on my stomach which is starting to affect my relationship as i will not allow my partner to see me naked, so i would like to find out about tummy tucks and how much they cost.

I Am Interested in a Tummy Tuck

+1

To improve a patient's abdominal contour, a tummy tuck can be effective in reducing excess skin and fat, and restoring the integrity of the abdominal wall damaged by weight change or pregnancy.

The procedure involves an incision around the navel, and one in the lower abdomen, placed such that it should be hidden in swimwear and undies. Patients are typically under general anesthesia for 2 hours or so, go home the same day. Those who do non-physical work can be back in 10 days, but heavy work requires about 6 weeks off. 

Fees vary office to office, area to area, and patient to patient depending upon the complexity of the needs for surgery. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation,RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.