I'm Interested in the Brazil Butt Lift Procedure.Is my Wish Possible for Me?

Hello doctors! I'm 5'2 124lbs.My wish pic reminds me of my butt before pregnancy only with a bit more projection.How much weight gain do I need to be close to this look?I wouldn't have a problem maintaining the gain afterwards. Do you think you can give me this wish?Thank you to all doctors who take from precious time to answer! I cannot have a in person consult as I'm traveling somewhere out of my area for this procedure.I am still researching doctors.

BBL Candidate

+2

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

+2

I am not sure that you need to gain any weight to achieve that look.  I can frequently get 1000 cc to 1200 cc per buttock on a person with your dimensions.  Of course, a physical exam is a better tool to determine this.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1
Thank you for your question .

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, you need to have realistic expectations when you have a procedure like this, I will perform liposuction in the abdomen, waist and back to provided you a better shape and transfer it to the butt area to create the perfect contour.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD