I'm Interested in Using the BRAVA System, Is it Worth it?

I've heard the BRAVA can make you go up 100cc's. Some sites have said this is HALF a cup size up, others say this is roughly one cup size up. If I desire to be a little bit bigger (at a 32 C now, would like to be full C at least). I know there are negative notations on the BRAVA system, but would it be best for someone like me since I want at least a full cup size up or a little less? I know it's a chore to wear it but I am absolutely OPPOSED to surgery.

BRAVA and breast enhancement

+1

The BRAVA system can be beneficial for very small increases in breast size.  The result may be temporary and require you to use the device long term to achieve sustainable results.

If you consider the addition of fat grafting to this process, you may be able to get the longterm increase in size that you desire using your own fat cells, something to consider but it is technically surgery.

BRAVA device and breast surgery

+1

At Gayoso Plastic Surgery, I use the BRAVA device for breast reconstruction after mastectomy. It is used in conjunction with fat grafting. In the absence of fat graft, use of the BRAVA will provide a very modest increase in breast size. These results may require you to use the BRAVA long term in order to maintain this modest size increase.

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Is Brava worth it?

+1

The Brava is very effective in stretching the skin and creating neovascularization (new blood supply).  It is best used prior to fat transfer to the breasts.  If you absolutely do not want to do fat transfer, it probably is not worth the effort, unless you want to continue to use it long term.

Kenneth L. Stein, MD

BRAVA System for Breast Augmentation

+1

If you are absolutely opposed to surgery (and fat injections), BRAVA is a good choice (as long as you understand the limitations and time required to achieve the results). The results are typically 100 to 200 cc increases so a 200 cc increase could get you to a full C cup.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

You may try the BRAVA

+1

I do use BRAVA system as an expander before fat grafting to the breast on specific cases. BRAVA does make the breast bigger ,but the enlargement lasts 1-2 years.If your are against surgery,BRAVA would be a fair alternative.No financial interest in BRAVA system..

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon