Am interested in a rhinoplasty and better facial balance. I would like a defined masculine jawline? (photo)

Please tell me what you see? Can you talk about exactly what you would do and also, would you lift the tip of my nose? Would a chin implant help? neck liposuction? what about my nostrils? they are like hard to see now.. a recession? i have just met several doctors with different recommendations. I would like a change but stay natural and masculine.

Nose and jaw surgery

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty and your search should focus on finding the best rhinoplasty surgeon as skill varies greatly between surgeons. Although a chin implant would also be of benefit, I don't perform many if them because there is a high incidence of dissatisfaction and revisions with chin implants. Liposuction of your neck, however, would be helpful. So I say do the nose and neck lipo, but skip the chin implant.

Masculine jawline.

+1

Hi af3684, I have reviewed your pictures and have some suggestions It is common for a person with a slightly large nose to have a week chin/jaw. I also think that you have excess buccal fat. This is fat within the cheeks giving a slightly puffy look to your cheeks. I think a rhinoplasty and chin implant would improve your profile and give you a stronger jaw. Excision of some of thebuccal fat would thin your lower cheeks making your face look a little more angular . If you suck in your cheeks slightly this is the appearance that buccal fat excision gives. A rhinoplasty would make your nose smaller lowering the bridge will give you a straight bridge improving your profile and make your tip less projected I would also narrow the nasal bones and makethe tip narrower.I would also lift or rotate the tip upwards slightly. This may sound like a lot however all surgeries are done conservatively. Just doing the nose and chin implant would give you a noticeable natural result. Hope this helps.

William H. Sabbagh, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Making Nose More Proportional and Imroving Jaw Definition

+1

The fullness of your profile can be reduced and the tip refined to improve facial proportions. I cannot tell from the pictures submitted but it is unlikely that I would lift the tip. A chin implant would help to define your jawline, but I doubt liposuction will be necessary.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure could involve lifting and refining the tip slightly, decreasing the overall projection of the nose and narrowing the tip and bridge. A chin implant would be inserted through sub mental incision and give more mass still in look to the front part of the chin and give better facial balance. The chin implant would be complimentary to the nose as well. For many examples of chin implants and rhinoplasty please see the link below

Am interested in a rhinoplasty and better facial balance. I would like a defined masculine jawline?

+1

I think that the tip can be lifted and the dorsum can be refined to give a nice change but retain a natural male aesthetic. The chin implant will complement the rhinoplasty well.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for better facial harmony.

+1

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for better facial harmony is what would give u what u want. Look at the actual patient results the surgeon has and not imaging to get a natural non operated result.

Excellent Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation patient

+1

You would be an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. It is hard to see your neck in the photographs provided however you may need some slight liposuction in the neck area as well. In all rhinoplasty and especially male rhinoplasty it is important to have each nose done uniquely to fit the patients facial aesthetics. In doing ethnic rhinoplasty you want to make modifications to the nose while still providing harmony to the overall facial features. I would suggest having a consultation with digital imaging to help you see the recommended changes. This will help you invision the proposed procedure prior to surgery. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

+1

A chin implant can often complement a rhinoplasty. An in person consultation with an experienced facial plastic surgeon who can perform computer imaging may help you with your decision. Ultimately, you should have a pretty good idea of what you want, and it should mesh with what the doctor shows you on the computer, and in his before and after pictures.

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon