I am interested in removing my 10yr old implants. What is the AVERAGE cost to do a explant and breast lift?

Explant and breast lift

+1

The cost of explantation and a breast lift will vary in price from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon. Best to be seen in person.

Breast Augmentation

+1

10 Years after breast augmentation, there are many changes that happened to the breast. You need a complete evaluation and examination before one is able to tell you what to expect and what type of surgery you will need. You need an in person consultation and customize the surgery to your needs

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Cost of implant removal and breast lift

+1

It is difficult to give a very accurate estimate for this type of surgery since there are several factors that affect how long it will take. When an implant is removed and left out, the scar tissue capsule should also be removed. Sometimes this is straightforward, and sometimes it takes over an hour for each side. The procedure could be anywhere from $5000 to $8500, depending on the surgeon and operating room. Hopefully this is not too wide a range to be helpful, but pricing varies amongst surgeons and different operating rooms, and every patient is different. Best of luck.

Dana Goldberg, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon