I'm interested in a lipo procedure whether it be liposuction or water lipo. With bbl or ft?

I want lipo done safely and professional however I'm on a budget and even though I can travel out of the u.s I rather stay close to home. Any doctors in the u.s preferably chicago illinois area who could help me out I'd appreciate it.

I usually use tumescent liposuction and then transfer the fat harvested from that to the buttocks.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Brazilian Butt Lift with fat transfer, is a body contouring surgery and an art.

The cost would depend on how many sites are needed for liposuction.

Use tumescent liposuction

Liposuction and Brazillian Butt Lift in Chicago

Tumescent liposuction followed by fat purification and grafting to the buttocks is a common procedure that addresses your wishes. I would highly reccomend against traveling out of the US for the procedure as it is risky and unsafe.

Dr Shifrin

David Shifrin, MD