I'm interested in a lipo procedure whether it be liposuction or water lipo. With bbl or ft?

I want lipo done safely and professional however I'm on a budget and even though I can travel out of the u.s I rather stay close to home. Any doctors in the u.s preferably chicago illinois area who could help me out I'd appreciate it.

+2

I usually use tumescent liposuction and then transfer the fat harvested from that to the buttocks.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift with fat transfer, is a body contouring surgery and an art.

The cost would depend on how many sites are needed for liposuction.

Use tumescent liposuction

Liposuction and Brazillian Butt Lift in Chicago

+1

Tumescent liposuction followed by fat purification and grafting to the buttocks is a common procedure that addresses your wishes. I would highly reccomend against traveling out of the US for the procedure as it is risky and unsafe.

Dr Shifrin

David Shifrin, MD