I Am Interested in a Buttock Fat Transfer but Only Have 5000 to Spend, Need a Doctor?

+1

In general, the Brazilian buttlift will cost at least $7000 or so.  However, I would be careful to find an expert that has success at this procedure as you do not want to have to do it again.  In other words, I would not make a decision solely based upon price.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA