Interested in Doing Breast Reduction Through Liposuction?

Im 23 and is vrey much interested in doing liposuction to reduce my size (DDD) of breast the only problem is that I'm from the Caribbean and cant find a doctor to do the procedure can i get some suggestions.

Hi There,

Here is a link to our board certified doctors that are qualified to perform this procedure. Please use the search field to browse by location as well.

Breast reduction with liposuction alone

+1

The ability to reduce a breast with liposuction alone depends on the composition of your breasts as well as the quality of skin of your breasts.  An ideal candidate will have firm skin ad a mostly fatty breast most young women have one or the other.  As a young female, you probably have very glandular breast tissue which is not amenable to liposuction alone.  In order to make an honest assessment you will need to see a plastic surgeon for an appropriate evaluation.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction through Liposuction?

+1

Very few patients who present with breast hypertrophy are good candidates for breast reduction through liposuction surgery, in my opinion. Liposuction surgery will  remove adipose tissue but does not address the excess breast parenchymal tissue and/or ptotic skin that is present. Therefore, the degree of breast reduction possible through liposuction surgery alone is relatively small.  

Skin elasticity is another factor that needs to be taken into consideration;  most patients with large breasts have  loss some skin elasticity‚Ķ If you take these concerns into consideration you may realize why you are having a difficult time finding a plastic surgeon to perform the procedure.