I Am Interested in the Iguide Neck Procedure and Need to Know Costs and Recovery Time??

or the corset platysmalplasty. I can not any PS physicians near Naperville Il.

Neck Lift: Corset Platysmaplasty

+2

When it comes to necklifts, nothing touches the corset platysmaplasty in its longevity and outcome.

This procedure is certainly more work for the necklift surgeon but it pays off with the result! Most of us facelift surgeon know that the neck is the first to loosen up after face & neck lifts - except the corset.

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Corset Platysmaplasty !

+2

If you are going to spend time and money on looking better - then do it right. The Corset Platysmaplasty is the first necklift that I have performed that lasts and lasts. Especially for those with subplatysmal fat, the contour improvement is unmatched.

Do Not Be swayed by the promise of an easy procedure.

Robert M. Freund, MD

The iGuide is Not Something I would Recommend

+1

If you have the aging changes that would be helped by a corset platysmaplasty, I would strongly encourage you to avoid the iGuide procedure.  Shortcuts are shortcuts and frequently lead to revisions.  Be careful how you spend your money!

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do your homework before having any corset type neck lift

+1

Be sure to do your homework before having any type of suspension or corset neck lift.  IMHO, these are poor second options for a real neck lift.