Do I Have Enough Fat for Brazilian Butt Lift?

Interested in Brazillian Butt Lift. Picture 1 &2 Are Examples of the Fullness & Size I Want. Do I Have Enough Fat for This Size?

Enough fat for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

You definitely have enough fat to transfer to your buttocks. You say that you would like your buttocks to be a size similar to the women in the photos. The fact is, you already have a similar size, and in actuality, your buttocks is probably already larger than the women in the photos. Removing the fat from around your buttocks (abdomen, waist and flanks as well as lateral thighs) will uncover your buttocks so you can see it's real size. Placing this fat in your buttocks will make it even larger. Maybe even too big!

Fat transfer to the buttock

+2

Based on your photos, it appears that you do have enough fat for a fat transfer to the buttock.  Although you may not look like the actor in the photo afterwards, you should have a fairly nice contour and result. I would estimate using about 500-600 cc per side.

Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for this procedure.

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You seem to have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

However the Brazilian Butt Enhancement is more thn just fat transfer. It involves looking at the body as a whole and shaping the body especially around the buttock , illiac crest, flanks, posterior thighs, all these affect the ultimate shape of the buttock.

Pictures of models may give an aidea of what you want but you need to be realistic as to what can be done with your body.

Do you have enough fat for a large Brazilian butt lift?

+1

You do have enough fat for a significant augmentation.  That unfortunately doesn't mean that you will get the size and shape that you have pictured.  That depends partly on your original shape and partly on how much your skin stretches.

Kenneth L. Stein, MD

Yes you have enough fat

+1

You have enough fat to make a nice difference the key is to perform liposuction in a very gentle way to preserve the whole fat cells and  at the same time clean out the lower buttocks above the buttocks to recreate that sloping curve.

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Your photos indicate that you have enough fat for the fat grafting.  But, a careful contouring of your body will enhance your shape even more.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

The Importance of Liposuction Reshaping in Brazilian Butt Lifts

+1

Based on the pictures, you have enough fat to add central buttock augmentation by injection. But fat alone is only part of what you need to get closer to those desired buttock pictures. Your existing buttocks needs shaping around the perimeter as well as to add fat  to create more mound projection. Between some peripheral fat removal and fat addition to the central part, you will be closer to your desired buttock look. But it is important to understand that you will never have a result that matchs that of those model photos.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD