I'm Interested in -brazilian-butt-lift but I'm Not Sure if Candidate for the Surgery

I'm only 5'2 and weight 110 pounds i gave birth about 11months ago but I have alot fat in stomach from my pregnancy and love handles on sides I will like to know if I'm good candidate for Brazilian butt lift because weight it's hard for me to gain weight but if do I just in my mid section?

Brazilian butt lift and 110 pounds

+2

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. Fat is a storage container. Everyone has places where they gain weight 1st  and lose weight last. What  we are doing with the liposuction fat injection is taking fat for more you don't want and putting it where you want. The goal is to make the buttocks the primary storage for fat.

The hourglass figure is created primarily by the liposuction. When you make the waste narrower than the hips you will be curvy. The fat injection primarily changes a flat square buttocks into a round projecting buttocks. You don't need a lot of fat to make shape change is in the buttocks. All we have to do is make the waist narrower than the hips.

If the curve shape with a proportionate buttocks is what you're looking for I think the Brazilian butt lift will work for you.

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate Factors

+1

Without photos it is hard to tell if you are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, but an exam by a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss outcome expectations.
Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. Realistic expectations are important for best out come and satisfied patients. For some patients, more than one fat transfer procedure is required to obtain the size they want because injecting too much fat at one time has diminishing returns as less fat survives than if less is injected. In other patients, and quite possibly you, by your description   inadequate fat from other areas may limit the buttock enhancement size. Another good reason to obtain a consultation from an expert.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate at 5'2" 110 lbs

+1

Though a physical exam would be necessary to offer better insight, relatively thin individuals can still benefit from Brazilian buttlift.  Much of this depends upon fat stores and the locations of those stores.  I have many patients that have gotten very significant results at your height and weight.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

It is diffult to tell you if you are a good candidate without a picture.  Your weight makes you sound like an unlikely candidate.  Your best bet is to consult with a couple of board certified plastic surgeons to see if you are an appropriate candidate.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Butt lift candidate for surgery

+1

If you weigh 110 lbs, it is most likely that you don’t have enough fat for fat transfer to the buttock. Don’t get disappointed. There are a few things that you can do such as the following:

1. Butt implants
2. Gain weight

In my practice, it is common for patients to request a Brazilian butt lift without being a good candidate for the procedure. I typically recommend them to gain about 20lbs in order to schedule the surgery. Even if we can do liposuction to remove one liter of fluid, not all is usable fat. When I do liposuction, I inject a fluid called tumescent solution to decrease the bleeding and harvest the fat without trauma. Then, I perform liposuction and harvest the fat. Out of each liter of fluid removed, about 30 % - 40% is usable fat. For example, if I can collect 1L of fluid, about 300 cc will be fat. This means that I will be able to inject about 150 cc of fat in each buttock. This will not provide a significant difference in your buttock size. If you gain weight, I would be able to inject about 500 cc of fat in each buttock. This will have long-lasting results and your buttock will definitely have a better shape.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Great BBL depends on 4 factors

+1
Its very hard to evaluate your situation without photographs. In general you are a good candidate if: 1. you are a good candidate for liposuction to sculpt the right curves and to harvest adequate quantity and quality of fat...meaning you should have adequate love handles or saddlebags 2. you have to have adequate skin elasticity. if not, liposuction may lead to deformities, especially on your abdomen 3. you have to start with adequate volume and shape to your buttocks to achieve optimal results. If you have always had very flat, thin, or tight buttocks tissue, it is unlikely you will have significant improvement regardless of how much fat your surgeon can harvest. 4. most important, you need accesss to a surgeon experienced in performing many of these procedures to give you educated and realistic expectations. Best of luck

Daniel Yamini, MD

Candidates for brazilian buttock lift

+1

It is difficult to determine if you are a candidate without seeing photos or seeing you in person. Some patients who are 5 ft 2 in can be very muscular at 110, while others may have sufficient fat. A board certified plastic surgeon can evaluate you and see it there is a need for you to perhaps gain weight prior to surgery to help ensure a better outcome.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Sure if I am a Candidate for the Butt Lift Surgery

+1

Regarding: " I'm only 5'2 and weight 110 pounds i gave birth about 11months ago but I have alot fat in stomach from my pregnancy and love handles on sides I will like to know if I'm good candidate for Brazilian butt lift because weight it's hard for me to gain weight but if do I just in my mid section?"

From your question I infer that you are asking if a Brazilian Butt Lift is a way to reduce the weight you put on with your last pregnancy.

No - it is not. Liposuction is NOT a weight reduction method. The maximum amount of fat that could be removed safely as an outpatient is 10 pounds. In a Brazilian Butt Lift we collect a much smaller amount under lower pressure and transfer it in a sculpting fashion to the buttock to enhance its fullness.

Peter A Aldea, MD

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

If you have fat and excess skin in the abdomen this could be a source for dermis fat graft to the buttock, Also the fat excess around the buttock and other areas can be used,