​I have been considering fillers on my face, will I still be able to do my facial massage after?

I have been into doing a 10 minute facial massage three nights a week. I have been considering fillers in my face (I believe it's the labial fold area). Will I still be able to do my massage or will the ruin the filler?

I have been considering fillers on my face, will I still be able to do my massage after? 

Fillers and facial massage

Generally, I ask patients to wait 2 weeks after filler injections before having any other procedures. You should ask your injector, as they may have different guidelines.