Intense Burning Under and Around Crease Incision, Constricted Breasts, is This Normal?

Hi Docs. Me again. I had tuberous constricted breasts and my PS had to lower my crease. 90% of my pain is under my incision. I can't use my abs at ALL... Is this normal? Will it eventually heal up? I was supposed to get a 'rapid recovery' but this is not rapid at all. However, my breasts look fantastic and I'm grateful I didn't get a lift or a double bubble. My incision is in the inframammary fold underneath.

Intense burning after breast surgery

+2

This is fairly normal as long as you are happy with your boobs all pains will settle down in time. Take care .Good wishes.

Web reference: http://www.dubai-aesthetica.com/breast/breast-augmentation.html

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Intense Burning Under and Around Crease Incision

+2

This does not sound unusual or alarming, especially since the fold was altered during your surgery. Best wishes for an uneventful recovery. 

Crease Lowering and Crease Pain after

+1

If the IMF is lowered for a constricted breast, the patient should experience more pain at the inferior aspect of the breast.  The incision was placed there as well.