I intend to get Juvederm injected by a well-regarded nurse practitioner in Orlando, FL in NLF area. Will I feel product in face?

Should I expect to "feel" Juvederm in my face after injection? don't even like to wear jewelry because it doesn't feel natural on my skin. I take good care of my skin, do not drink alcohol, drink large amount of water daily but at 55 could use a little pick me up to negate the NLF trademark in our family. I will not proceed if it is expected I will feel the product in my face. Please help! Thank you!

Fillers - can you feel them?

+1
Regardless of who does your injection, it is certainly possible that you could feel the filler under the skin.  This will depend on the filler used - and how "stiff" it is - the volume injected, and the depth at which it is injected.

If you would like to discuss this in more detail, I'm in your area, and would be happy to give you a free consultation on your options.

Filler to remove the nasolabial fold

+1

Various fillers are good options for the nasolabial fold, and the precise choice is based on your age, depth of fold/wrinkle, etc.  Most importantly, you should have a highly trained physician such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon treat you to optimize results and safety. Unfortunately a nurse practitioner would not have the anatomical knowledge, and knowledge of beauty, symmetry, and combination therapy to give you the best results. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

You can usually feel the filler if you touch the area.

+1
However, you shouldn't be aware of the filler at other times.  Only when you actually touch it. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers

+1
Whether the filler is felt or seen, depends on the expertise of the doctor performing the procedure. After thorough consultation with you and understanding you needs, then you understanding all the potential risks and complications, and the measures taken to lessen these complications, then you can make a decision.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com