Insurance paying out for rhinoplasty, do I have to have this done or could I keep the money and live with the broken nose?

+1

The insurance will pay the provider or surgeon after the surgery is provided.

+1

Your insurance company, if they've approved a rhinoplasty, will cover the surgery to repair the issues that are causing your breathing problems. If the surgery is not performed, they will not provide a payment to anyone. If your injury has caused serious problems for you, you are likely better off moving forward with the procedure but that's your call. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon