Insurance That Covers Some of Invisalign Costs?

I currently have healthfirst insurance and I'm able to get braces for free, but since I don't want braces, what insurance will cover for some of the cost of the Invisalign?

Insurance coverage for Invisalign

+1

Typically if you have insurance coverage for braces, Invisalign will be covered as well. Several years ago, the insurance would not cover it, but nowadays it is considered analogus to braces.

Springfield Orthodontist

Insurance Coverage for Invisalign

+1

Every insurance plan of every insurance company is different -- it can be very confusing.  The best way for you to find out if any orthodontic treatment will be covered is to call your company directly, and ask them to review the contract they have with you. Good Luck!

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist