Does Insurance Cover a Lop-sided Chest?

My right chest bone sticks out (kind of looks like it pops out) and makes my right breast seem larger than my left, Would insurance companies find that as a deformity?

Chest wall deformity

+1

Without seeing photos, it is difficult to say.  If the chest wall deformity affects function( breathing,etc..) perhaps the insurance company would cover it. Check with your insurance company.

Insurance coverage for chest wall deformity or irregularity or lop sided

+1

In my experience, insurance generally does not consider what it views as cosmetic surgery unless it is functional. Unless you can document functional impairment such as restricted chest wall capacity or compliance, and I am not sure how you would accomplish this, it is not likely to be a covered procedure.