Will Insurance Cover Diastatis Recti Repair with Tummy Tuck?

I have 4 children and had them all within 5 years due to me having thyroid cancer. I have been having belly pains and they said that I had the diastatsis reci at around a 3inch gap and a HUGE bludge above my belly button when I bend backwards, when my kids are playing and hit my belly i am in serious pain {it has been mistaken for pancreatitis many times} would my insurance cover this and me pay for the additional cost of the tummy tuck?

Insurance and tummy tucks

+1

insurance companies have become increasingly restrictive in what they pay for.  diastasis recti has not usually been covered unless you can demonstrate somehow functionaly impairment.

you can only ask for pre certification and that still doesn't guarentee payment