Insurance and Breast Reduction With Two Consultations?

I was just wondering that if I'm going to two consultations, how will this affect the insurance will they need to send in two differrent claims? Or will I need to get approved for both surgeons? Thanks so much!

Breast Reduction Consultation Questions?

+2

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.  I would suggest that you select your plastic surgeon carefully based on training, experience, and demonstrable ability to achieve your desired outcome. Then have that plastic surgeons office communicate with your insurance company. This will avoid confusion…

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Insurance and consultations for breast reductions

+1

Insurance can be a bit tricky. You should ask an insurance agent at the company to inform you of the insurance company's policy.

Insurance and breast reduction

+1

Thank you for the question. I think you need address that question with your insurance company. Depending on your insurance, you also want to know if the surgeons your are consulting with are in network or not. 

Breast Reduction Insurance for Two Consultations

+1

It is a good idea to have 2 or 3 consultations to find the right surgeon for you. I would recommend that you say you are having two consultations and want to wait on having your insurance submitted until after you decide which surgeon you want. If you are looking to get reimbursed just for the consultation that should not be a problem, but depends on your particular insurance policy. The surgeon of your choice will submit for preauthorization for your surgery. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.breastreductionsanfrancisco.com/insurance-breast-reduction.asp