Which Implant Size For My Frame?

I've met my doctor who is dr sleiter and he thinks I should have 295 cc under I was thinking more of a 325cc I'm 37 and I wear a 32 b is there much in the 2sizes only I want to look natural but not to small

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Which Implant Size Is Best For You

+1

There is no question that you should try on implant sizers and if your doctor offers it VECTRA 3D imaging. The difference you speak of is not a big difference...you're talking a few teaspoons of water. Actually, the 325cc implant will look a bit smaller as the muscle takes away from the projection slightly. Having said all of this photos and/or your height and weight would be helpful. At the end of the day you need to like your breasts so be sure to speak to your doctor about what you want!

Which Implant Size For My Frame?

+1

Hello, you have to  talk clarly to your doctor about the breast size you want. The doctor with his  experience can give you an  adviseon what can be placed in your breasts to achieve the result you want. Remember that there aremany things to take into account to choose the correct size of the implant to be placed. Make sure to be clear with your doctor about what you are looking for while doing your breast augmentation

Web reference: http://www.doctorabello.com.do/

Unique Surgery for Unique Individuals

+1

You are a unique woman. Everything about you including how you fit into clothes is unique to you.  While choosing an implant size prior to surgery is convenient, your surgery should be designed uniquely to you and your body.

I will have my patient use Mentor's implant sizing system that allows a rough estimate of appearance in clothes. That's when I can say what size range of implant and what kind (gel or saline) would work.

Being able to adjust the surgical plan in the operating room is the Art of Plastic Surgery. I make the pocket for the implant and place a temporary implant called a sizer, in the pocket. Based on how she looks in real time, with a real implant with your unique tissues, I can then choose the best implant for my patient’s needs based on real information, not a cookie cutter approach. The temporary implant is removed and a permanent implant placed and viola, we get the result desired.

Allow your doctor the opportunity to fine tune what size implant to use during surgery to get the result you desire.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Which Implant Size For My Frame?

+1

I would try the sizers in the office and decide for yourself.  There is always a little wiggle room here.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast augmentation  procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

Choosing the right breast implant for your frame

+1

Thank you for your question. It's an important decision and us plastic surgeons always have a recommendation depending in the size of our patient, yet our main objective apart from realizing the surgery correctly is to listen to our patients wishes. My advice is to share your opinion with your certified PS and sample the sizing with a tight top looking at your profile and front in the mirror. Best wishes.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What size??

+1

Hi, thanks for the question. Breast augmentation is not about a 'one size fits all!' or we have a special offer on ...cc this month only! A breast implant often varies in its base width, its base height and its projection ie how far forward from your chest wall it projects. Then there are different shapes, feels, surface characteristics. In other words, the decision about size should be a collective one made between you and your surgeon after trying on appropriate sizers before hand and then finalising your choice within the constraints advised by your accredited PS. Good luck

London Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

It is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “not too small” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Breast Implant size

+1

Measurements such as base diameter of your breast, nipple to inframammary fold distance, and skin stretch are very helpful in determining ideal breast implant size.  While a particular sizer may look good in a bra and covered up by a shirt, the breast itself may not look quite so good after that implant has been surgically placed if the dimensions of that implant do not fit within the measurements I mentioned.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Choosing an implant size

+1

I just don't get how so many doctors 'choose' the size for their patients.  Its much more reliable to use external sizers in a unpadded bra and SEE for yourself what each implant volume will do for your appearance.