Is Inner Thigh Lipo Apparopriate for Me? (Photo)

Is possible to have a liposuction in my case? Or it will make me look sagy?

Liposuction for the inner thighs

+1
Thank you for your question. Based on the photo alone, you appear to be a candidate for inner thigh liposuction. However, a thorough examination by a board certified plastic surgeon would be the only way to get a true idea of how good of a candidate you are for the surgery. The amount of elasticity in a patient's skin is very important when predicting liposuction results. Unfortunately, the skin of the medial thigh is oftentimes not very elastic. It is important to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon in order for you to make an informed decision.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Lipo for inner thighs

+1
From the one photo, and without checking the skin tone by feel, it LOOKS like you might do very well with lipo alone. Most patients like you are very pleased with the outcome from that operation.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Is lipo appropriate for the inner thighs

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.
It may be a good procedure for you. However it is difficult to tell what your skin quality is from the picture alone. Hence, nothing can be said definitively until you have a proper examination. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

Liposuction medial thighs dependent upon quantity and quality of the skin.

+1
From the provided photograph it looks as though you would be a good candidate for liposuction of the medial thighs. The final result is dependent upon how the overlying skin accommodate the new And reduced volume.

Inner Thigh Lipo

+1
Unfortunately, no one will be able to reliably answer that without an examination. Skin quality is of the utmost importance in inner thigh liposuction. That, amongst any other area, requires that your plastic surgeon be skilled and pay close attention, though, so you might want to invest in a few consultations until you find someone you really trust.
Dr. Pyle

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon