Inner Lip Tattoo Removal?

Lets just say I was not 100 percent sober and decided to get an inner lip tattoo on my bottom lip. It turned out extremely deep and thick and so ugly! Even though you can't see it I want it removed it really bugs me! Please any advice would help! Thanks

Super easy with Q Switch laser

+1
Tats on lips are very easy to remove. Just need to protect your teeth with gauze, even if its deep, 2-4 sessions will clear it up. 
If its a home tattoo, we have seen good results with only one laser session.

Regards

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and cosmetic dermatologist. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Inner lip tattoos may respond well to laser removal

+1

Laser tattoo removal may work very well. Successful laser treatments have been noted on the lip and tongue. It may be worth several treatments with laser before having a surgical excision.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Inner lip Tattoo Removal

+1

Inner lip tattoo's can be removed with a Q switched laser very effectively. When that is not an option, surgical excision is available. Hope this helps.

Dr D.

Louis M. DeJoseph, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip tatoo removal

+1

It is possible to excise a fair amount of the lip without deformity so you need to go to a plastic surgeon and ask if this would be possible. The only way to get rid of this tatoo is surgical excision.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS